We know credit can sometimes be intimidating. We want to help you understand exactly how your account works, and how to make the best decision for you.
Features & Benefits
Every credit program offered by Comenity’s banks comes with unique benefits and exclusive offers. No matter which cards you carry, you’ll receive the following:
- Peace of mind. Every Comenity account is protected. If there’s an unauthorized charge on your account, we’ll investigate and make sure it’s quickly cleared. We monitor all accounts regularly, and will notify you of any suspicious activity.
- Free replacement cards, in a snap. If you lose your credit card, call customer care immediately. To prevent fraudulent activity, we’ll put a hold on the account and send you a replacement card within 48 hours, at no cost.
- Payment options that fit your life. Paying your bill shouldn’t be a hassle. You can submit your payment via mail, phone, online, and in many cases, right at the store.
- Online Account Center. Pay your bill, view statements, and update personal information and much more from your computer, tablet or smartphone
Paying Your Bill
To make life easier, we offer a few different payment methods: online, in store, by phone or by mail — just choose the one that’s best for you. Your updated minimum payment due is listed on each billing statement. Please allow time for delivery and processing as noted below to be sure we’ll receive your payment on time.
Online. It’s secure. It’s convenient. And best of all it’s free.
- To make a payment online, find your Account Center here. If it’s your first time using Account Center, you’ll need your account number to register for 24/7 online access and manage your account online.
- Schedule online payments up to 30 days before your bill is due; payments will automatically be debited from your checking account on the date you select.
- All online payments submitted before 8 p.m. EST can be posted to your account on that same day, unless you select another posting date.
In store. You may be able to drop off your payment in a store near you, and have it applied to your account on the same day. Check the back of your billing statement to see if in-store payments are available for your account.
By mail. Send your payment and payment coupon in the envelope that came with your billing statement. We recommend allowing a week for the payment to arrive.
By phone. Easily pay your bill over the phone by calling the customer care line for your credit card. You can find the customer care phone number for your account here.
Need to rush a payment? If you need your payment credited to your account today, you may pay online or call us at the phone number listed on the back of your billing statement or credit card prior to 8 p.m. EST. Please note that a fee applies to same-day payments made with a customer care representative over the phone.
With your online Account Center, you’ve got 24/7 access to your credit card account anywhere, anytime, from any device. Once you register, you will have the ability to:
- Make a payment
- Manage payments and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Request a credit limit increase
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Ask a question through the secure message center
Still need to register for your own online Account Center? Search here and get started today!
Understanding Your Statement
Your billing statement is designed to provide you with clear, concise, and easy-to-read information about your account. You’ll find all your essential account information in one simple summary, along with payment information to help with your budgeting. Check out the tutorial below to learn more.
Use your cursor and click the # icons to learn more about each feature of the privacy statement.
Haven’t heard of us?
Let’s change that.
What We Do
Our credit programs are all about you.
We work with hundreds of well-known and much-loved companies to offer their customers — customers just like you — credit programs that connect loyal shoppers to the brands they love. Today more than 50 million cardmembers hold an account with one of our banks.
Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank have been connecting customers to the brands they love for more than 30 years.
We design our credit programs to be safe, understandable and easy to use. And we want your experience to be a good one.
We’re raising the bar.
Every time you connect with us, we’re working harder than ever to make sure your experience is a positive one. Across the country, our award-winning Care Center representatives are trained to be knowledgeable — and they’re eager to help.
Providing each of our 50 million cardmembers with the highest standards of service is the most important thing we do.
To make sure we’re offering the level of service you deserve and expect, each of our Care Centers is measured against best practices for call quality and customer satisfaction. We’re proud to say that our Care Centers are in the top 5% of all US call centers in the credit card industry, and they’ve been certified as Centers of Excellence a record-setting 13 times — more than any other financial service company.
At Comenity, we believe it’s essential to give back to the communities where we live and work — in fact, giving back is one of our core values. Our associates contribute their time, talents and resources to our communities across the country, making a true difference. We partner with a number of organizations, to give back in the three core areas:
- Supporting the well-being of children
- Improving education and financial literacy
- Increasing access to healthy food for the hungry
In the past four years, Comenity has contributed more than $2.6 million in grants which benefit organizations that are committed to numerous charitable efforts: providing access to affordable housing to individuals with low and moderate income; providing individuals and families with financial-literacy education, awareness and training; community development initiatives; and supporting job creation and retention through small businesses and entrepreneurship.